These oatmeal cookies are the best! The crunch is what sets off these tasty cookies.
- 1/2 cup Shortening
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cup Flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 cup Rice Krispies
- Cream shortening, butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mix until well blended.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in Oats and Rice Krispies by hand.
- Using a spoon, drop about a teaspoon of dough onto a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Keywords: oatmeal rice krispie cookies, rice kripsie oatmeal cookies, oatmeal rice crispy cookies