- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of instant oatmeal
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in a medium saucepan.
- Heat until it reaches a rolling boil. Continue to boil for approx. 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in peanut butter, vanilla extract, and oatmeal.
- Line your cookie sheet(s) with wax paper.
- Spoon cookies onto the sheets.
- Allow to cool and harden before serving.
- Made approx. 24 cookies