Mini pumpkin pies are perfect for when you want a snack, but don’t want to overdo it in one sitting.
- 1 Pkg Ready-Made Graham Cracker Crusts
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine pumpkin puree, condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Mix on medium until well blended.
- Pour into mini graham cracker crusts.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 5.8 g
- Sodium: 56.2 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 64.2 mg
Keywords: mini pumpkin pies, mini pumpkin pies with graham cracker crust