A deliciously satisfying Midwest Farm Burger that is perfect for brunch!
- 5 Tbsp freeze dried chopped chives
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 package of thick cut bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb of country style pork sausage
- 1 ripe avocado
- baby spinach leaves
- 4 kaisar rolls
- In a bowl, mix together the chives and cream cheese. Set aside until ready to make the sandwich.
- Fry up the bacon in a skillet.
- When the bacon is done, fry your eggs in the bacon grease.
- Fry up your pork sausage pattys in a clean skillet.
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh from the peel and cut into slices.
Building your Farm Burger
- Cut your kaisar rolls in half.
- Spread the cream cheese spread onto both sides of your roll.
- Layer the avocado, sausage patty, bacon, egg, and spinach leaves.
- Put the top of the roll on and you are ready to devour this delicious sandwich.
Tip: When removing the bacon, eggs, and sausage pattys, place them on a plate covered with a paper towel. Then take another paper towel to dab the food. This will help remove any extra grease.
Keywords: brunch burger