- For the Sauce:
- 4 tbsp. Carbonell Extra Light Olive Oil
- 4 tsp of freeze dried garlic cloves or 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- For Toppings:
- 1 4 or 5 oz chicken breast, cut into thin slices about a half an inch long
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp dried marjoram
- Pinch of dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 3 oz of crumbled feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 oz of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 handful of spinach (if you have large leaves, tear to smaller size)
- Pinch of dried oregano, basil, and marjoram to sprinkle over the top of the pizza
- For the crust:
- I bought a pre-made thin crust.
- For the Sauce:
- Heat the Carbonell Extra Light Olive Oil in a medium pan on medium heat.
- Add in the garlic and saute for about 2 minutes or until the garlic turns a golden brown.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- For the Chicken:
- In the same pan as the sauce, add 1 tsp of Carbonell Extra Light Olive Oil and heat over medium-low heat.
- Add the chicken slices, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Drain and set aside.
- Assembling the Pizza:
- Brush the sauce (olive oil and garlic mixture) over the top of the pizza crust.
- Add 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, then chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, spinach, and then the last cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle a bit of oregano, basil, and marjoram over the top.
- Cook according to your crust directions. Mine said to bake at 450 for 8 minutes.
If you use a pizza stone like I did, make sure to pre-heat your oven with it inside.