You’ve seen me make Mango Waffles and also Mango Tilapia Dip, so with my final Mango from the National Mango Board, I made Mango Breakfast Burritos. To see my inspiration for this recipe, please visit the National Mango Board website.
I was worried about this recipe not coming out quite like I expected. I thought that once I cooked the mango, that it would taste soggy, but it didn’t. In fact, the flavor and consistency was perfect! Just enough sweet to complement the sausage.
I will definitely make these again as they got thumbs up from my entire family!
Mango Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Mango, potato, sausage, and cheese for this tasty breakfast meal!
- 1 Pound Sausage
- 1 Can Sliced Potatoes
- 1 Mango, Diced
- 1/2 Bag shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 2 tsp Butter
- Large Tortillas
- In a medium-sized saucepan, brown sausage and drain.
- Add potatoes, mango, cilantro, and butter to the pan and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Add 1/2 bag of shredded cheese and stir in until melted.
- Warm tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds so they are pliable and fill with mixture.
What would you make if you had mangos?