Lucky Charms treats are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 10 oz Bag of Marshmallows
- 6 Cups of Lucky Charms
- Melt the butter in a large pan melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the bag of marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Lucky Charms.
- Place the mixture into a greased 8×8 pan. Make sure to grease the spatula so the treats do not stick while you press them down into the pan.
- Let it cool for a bit before cutting into servings.
Keywords: lucky charms treats