If you want a green bean casserole that will make your family ask for more, this is the perfect recipe!
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 cans of Libby’s® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 5 slices of thick cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 Cup Crumbled Butter Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon melted Butter
- In a Large Skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add Flour, onion powder, salt, pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, bacon, and green beans. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer into a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and crushed crackers.
- Add the cracker mixture to the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 349.3 mg
- Fat: 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 33.9 mg
Keywords: green bean casserole, libbys green bean casserole