If you want a green bean casserole that will make your family ask for more, this is the perfect recipe!
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 cans of Libby’s® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 5 slices of thick cut Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 Cup Crumbled Butter Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon melted Butter
- In a Large Skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add Flour, onion powder, salt, pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, bacon, and green beans. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer into a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and crushed crackers.
- Add the cracker mixture to the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
Keywords: green bean casserole, libbys green bean casserole