- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp Get Suckered Hot Buttered Popcorn Flavoring Oil
- 1 bag of popcorn (I usually have lightly buttered popcorn around and used that for this recipe)
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour chips and condensed milk. Microwave (yes, microwave!) for 2 minutes. Remove and stir. Microwave for an additional minute to melt the rest of the mixture.
- Stir in the flavoring oil.
- Pop a bag of popcorn while you pour the mixture into your foil lined bowl.
- When the popcorn is done popping, pour into a bowl. Place a few handfuls on top of the fudge and press down while the fudge is still cooling.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove the fudge from the container by grabbing the foil and lifting it out. Cut into squares and serve.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 6.7 g
- Sodium: 47.8 mg
- Fat: 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.1 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 3.9 mg