This delicious dip brings the heat. Pair this Jalapeno Popper Dip with tortilla chips, or as seen in this photo, melba toast snacks.
- 1 – 4.5oz can Green Chilies
- 1 – 5.3oz container Greek Yogurt, plain
- 1 – 4.5oz bag of Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 – 12oz jar of sliced Jalapenos, drained
- 2 – 8oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 bag – 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Panko (to top)
- Soften cream cheese. I usually do this by setting it out a bit ahead of time, or you can remove it from the package, place it in a bowl, and microwave it to soften it enough so that you can mix it with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients above and mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Pour into an 8×8 sized baking dish and top with Panko.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.