Delicious Fall off the Bone Ribs cooked in an Instant Pot!
- Prepare the ribs by removing the membrane on the back of the ribs. If needed, cut the ribs in half so they will fit in the instant pot.
- Season the ribs by adding a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cup of cold water (tap water is fine) in the instant pot.
- Add a trivet in the instant pot. Lay the ribs on top of the trivet.
- Seal the lid. Cook on High Pressure for 25 minutes. When the time is up, allow for a natural release of pressure.
- While the ribs are cooking in the instant pot, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the ribs from the instant pot when ready and place them on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Apply a generous amount of sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.