A hearty and comforting chili recipe! It is the BEST Instant Pot chili recipe you can try! It is SO EASY to make with little effort from you. Let the pressure cooker do the work for you!
- 2 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 – 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 – 15 oz cans of kidney beans, drained
- 1 – 14.5 oz can of chicken broth
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Select Saute and adjust it to Normal. Add the ground turkey and cook until done. Press Cancel. Drain, if needed, and return the meat to the pot.
- Add the tomato sauce, beans, broth, diced tomatoes, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Lock the lid and close the pressure-release valve.
- Select Manual and cook on High pressure for 10 minutes.
- Use a natural release of pressure.
- Serve with your favorite add-ins (like Cheddar cheese and crackers)
You can substitute the turkey with ground beef. Just make sure you use beef broth instead of chicken.
Keywords: instant pot chili