Making a Instant Pot baked potato is easy and you don’t have to hassle with pesky foil. With only 12 minutes of “cook” time, you can enjoy a delicious baked potato.
- 1 cup of cold water
- 4 medium russet potatoes – scrubbed cleaned
- Add 1 cup of cold water to the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet in the pot.
- Using a fork or knife, prick holes into the potatoes.
- Arrange the potatoes on the trivet.
- Close the lid.
- Select High Pressure and Manual Time of 12 minutes.
- Once the cooking is done, allow for a natural release for 10 minutes. Quick release any remaining pressure after the 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and meal.
- Serving Size: 1 potato
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 24.2 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.1 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: instant pot baked potatoes