Daily I receive spam on my site.
Shocker… I know. 🙂 <——I majored in “sarcasm” at college.
So, I thought I would write a note to the spammers about what not to do during link building. Because, obviously, no one taught them any differently.
Why a countdown? Because these are the order of irritation for me!
5. When leaving a comment, don’t type the following “jakf;djal;fjdakjf” and expect me to approve it.
4. If there are more than 2 links in your comment, ya might be a spammer.
3. It’s very obvious when you use a fake email address. Just sayin’
2. Leave a comment that actually has something to do with the post… and please *try* to use correct grammar.
1. And quite possibly the most important link building tip… Attempt to contribute something to the conversation!
I thought we could all use a little bit of humor today while we are deleting spammish comments!
Do they drive you crazy too?