A Delicious alternative to the traditional Midwest grilled ribs.
- 2 full racks of pork baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons of Chinese 5-spice
- 1 cup of hoisin
- 1/3 cup of LA CHOY® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of apple cider
- 1/2 cup of Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Place your ribs on large sheet pan or platter and thoroughly rub the 5-spice, salt, and pepper into the meat. Allow the ribs to sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat.
- In a medium sauce pan, whisk together the hoisin, honey, LA CHOY® Soy Sauce, apple cider, Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup, and apple cider vinegar. (I put the pan on low heat on the stove just long enough to help mix the ingredients together)
- After the ribs have marinated, place them on the grill bone side down on the coolest part of the grill. Baste with the honey-hoisin sauce. Baste the ribs every 30 minutes.
- After 90 minutes on the grill, flip the ribs over and grill for 60 minutes. Basting the ribs every 30 minutes.
- Flip the ribs over (bone side down), for 30 minutes. Basting every 30 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-7 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 42.5 g
- Sodium: 2031.3 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.7 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 7.8 mg
Keywords: Honey-Hoisin Grilled Ribs