Homemade Bisquick is so easy to make that it only takes about 5 minutes to make! Use this mix for any recipe that calls for Bisquick or all purpose baking mix.
- 6 cups of flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, cut into slabs
- Place flour, baking powder, and salt into a food processor.
- Pulse for approximately 15 seconds to blend.
- Add in the butter.
- Pulse until fully mixed. (It will have a texture that resembles cornmeal)
- The Homemade Bisquick is ready to use or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
If you are using a Ninja Blender, like mine, cut the recipe in half to blend. Also, I have tested this recipe using the Ninja, however, not all blenders may be able to process the recipe.
Keywords: homemade bisquick