Fun and delicious cake pops for Halloween!
- 1 cake mix
- 1 container of icing
- candy melts (I used white and orange)
- edible markers (black)
- cake pop sticks
- Styrofoam (to place your cake pops in to dry)
- Make your box cake according to the instructions using a 9×13 pan.
- Once your cake is cool, crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Add icing a little bit at a time until you easily form a ball and it sticks together well.
- Make into balls and place on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze the balls for at least 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours is up, melt the first color of candy melts you want to use.
- Dip a cake pop stick into the candy melt and place it in a ball. Repeat.
- Then dip the cake pops into the candy melt to fully cover the cake pop.
- Place the stick end into Styrofoam to keep the cake pops round as they harden. If you want a flat bottom, place them back on the cookie sheet cake pop down.
- Once the candy has hardened, take your edible marker and draw the face on the cake pops.
- Serving Size: 1 cake pop
- Calories: 13
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 12.3 mg
- Fat: 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: halloween cake pops