The perfect side dish to your grilled meal!
- 3 pounds of Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 strips of thick cut bacon
- 1/4 cup of roughly cut fresh dill
- 1/2 cup of green onions
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of GULDEN’S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Get your charcoal started so it will be nice and hot by the time you are ready to cook the potatoes.
- In a large pot, boil your potatoes for about 10 minutes (or just before they are al dente).
- Strain your potatoes and add them to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- Add the potatoes to your grill to slightly char and to cook through.
- Once the potatoes are done, place them in the refrigerator to chill.
- In your iron skillet, cook your bacon on the grill.
- Once the bacon is done, remove and chop.
- When the potatoes are cooled, chop them into bite-size chunks.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and apple cider vinegar until combined.
- Add in the potato chunks, bacon, dill, green onions and toss.
- Salt and Pepper to your taste.
- Serve Chilled.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 461.2 mg
- Fat: 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.3 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 18.6 mg
Keywords: grilled potato salad