When you can’t get to a campfire to make S’mores, try these easy and tasty S’mores treats.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 8 cups of marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 8 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
- 2 cups, unmelted, Dark Chocolate Wafers (adjust as needed)
- Slowly melt the butter in a large pan, low heat.
- Once butter is melted, add vanilla and 6 cups of marshmallows. Melt the marshmallows slowly.
- Right before the marshmallows are fully melted, add milk and the other 2 cups of marshmallows. Stir until the added marshmallows are starting to melt. (we don’t want them fully melt so you will have a lumpy fluff)
- Add the Golden Grahams Cereal. Stir until the cereal is fully coated with the marshmallow fluff.
- Dump into an 8 x 11 greased dish. Use a greased spatula to spread out the treats and press down just a bit.
- Melt the dark chocolate wafers in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the treats.
- Allow to fully cool before cutting and serving.