Spooky and simple Halloween Treat.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 1/2 cups of Ghriardelli Dark Melting Wafers
- In a large pan, melt the butter on low heat.
- Add marshmallows, stir until melted.
- Add green food coloring until you get the desired green.
- Add the Rice Krispies Cereal and stir until the cereal is coated.
- Place the mixture in a 9×13 greased pan and use a greased spatula to press it into the pan.
- When cooled, cut into 2 inch squares.
- Melt the Ghriardelli Dark Melting Wafers in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip one end of the treats into the chocolate to create the hair.
- Place remaining melted chocolate in a piping bag and pipe the eyes, mouth, and scar on the treats for the face.
Keywords: frankenstien rice krispie treats, frankenstien rice crispy treats