Delicious grilled breakfast sandwiches with a bit of spice.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of Kosher salt
- 10 tablespoons of ice cold unsalted butter, shredded
- 3/4 cup of sliced green onions
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 pounds of pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 pound of Odem’s Tennessee Pride® Mild Country Sausage, cut into 10 slices
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, shredded butter, green onions, salt, and shredded cheese. Then form a well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs.
- Pour the eggs and milk into the well of the dry ingredients.
- Mix together with a fork.
- Sprinkle some flour on a clean surface and roll out your dough so it is 1 inch thick.
- Use a circle cookie cutter that is about 2 inches wide to cut out the biscuits.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- In a large pan, add the cheese product, RO*TEL®, and cream cheese. Cook on low heat until it is melted.
- Grill the sausage patties on the grill until they are thoroughly cooked.
- In a large cast iron skillet, melt 3/4 of your butter and cook your eggs to the desired doneness. Add the remainder of the butter as needed while cooking your eggs.
- Cut your biscuit in half. Place a sausage patty on the bottom half of the biscuit. Add your egg and then add some of the Queso dip. Top it off with the top half of your biscuit.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 645
- Sugar: 9.9 g
- Sodium: 2112.9 mg
- Fat: 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 21.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.6 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 338.3 mg
Keywords: Egg, Sausage, and Queso Breakfast Sandwich