Delicious S’Mores Cupcake Recipe. Chocolate Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting and a graham cracker to garnish.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, flour, sugar, salt, water, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, sour cream, and eggs until well blended.
- Add cupcake liners to your cupcake tin.
- Scoop your cupcake batter into the prepared cupcake tin. Make sure not to get them more than 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before adding frosting.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream on medium speed until it is completely smooth.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and salt on low speed. Then increase the speed to high for about 1 minute.
- If you think it looks too thin, a small amounts of powdered sugar to get the desired consistency.
- Once you frost your cupcakes, place a 4th of a graham cracker into the top of the cupcake to garnish.
You will need at least 2 batches of marshmallow frosting to cover the cupcakes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 17.2 g
- Sodium: 111.8 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.9 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 30.2 mg
Keywords: smores cupcakes, easy smores cupcakes