Easy casserole recipe for the pizza lover!
- 16 oz bag of spiral noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 pounds of beef, browned and crumbled
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 7 oz bag of pepperoni slices
- 3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked noodles, browned and crumbled ground beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices, and half the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Once mixed, place in a 9 x 13 in dish.
- Cover with the remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Keywords: pizza casserole