Easy meatball sub for when you are craving those Subway meatball subs.
- 24 oz. jar of marinara
- frozen meatballs (amount will depend on size of your loaf and meatballs)
- 1 loaf of garlic herb french bread (found in the bakery section of the store)
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce and meatballs.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the loaf of bread to split it open.
- Once meatballs are heated, cover the bottom half of the bread with meatballs and sauce.
- Line Provolone cheese slices on top of meatballs.
- Place in oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Put the top half back on top of the sub.
- Cut sub into desired serving amounts.
Keywords: Meatball Sub