You don’t even have to turn on the oven to make this easy ladybug cookies recipe!!!
- On a flat surface, lay down some wax paper. Set your cooling rack over the wax paper. This will help catch the drippings and make for easy cleanup.
- Lay out your vanilla wafers on the cooling rack.
- Melt your red candy melts as directed.
- Using a spoon, cover the vanilla wafers with the red melted candy.
- Allow to cool before moving on to the next step.
- In a disposable piping bag, melt your black candy melts. Once melted, snip a small hole at the point.
- Pipe semi circles on one end of the cookie for the head.
- Pipe the wing division down the back of the lady bug.
- Pipe some dots onto the wings.
- Allow to cool before serving.
What is great about these little ladybug cookies, you can make as much or as little as you need.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 18
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 15.2 mg
- Fat: 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: ladybug cookies, easy ladybug cookies