You don’t even have to turn on the oven to make this easy ladybug cookies recipe!!!
- On a flat surface, lay down some wax paper. Set your cooling rack over the wax paper. This will help catch the drippings and make for easy cleanup.
- Lay out your vanilla wafers on the cooling rack.
- Melt your red candy melts as directed.
- Using a spoon, cover the vanilla wafers with the red melted candy.
- Allow to cool before moving on to the next step.
- In a disposable piping bag, melt your black candy melts. Once melted, snip a small hole at the point.
- Pipe semi circles on one end of the cookie for the head.
- Pipe the wing division down the back of the lady bug.
- Pipe some dots onto the wings.
- Allow to cool before serving.
What is great about these little ladybug cookies, you can make as much or as little as you need.
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
Keywords: ladybug cookies, easy ladybug cookies