This instant pot Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect side dish for any meal!
- 16 oz mini shell noodles (Any small noodles or elbow macaroni would work great also)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 Cups water
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup evaporated milk
- 10 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Add the water, uncooked pasta noodles, butter, paprika and pepper to the Instant Pot. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Seal the lid to the Instant Pot shut and press the manual button and then high pressure. Set the time to 3-4 minutes.
- After the pasta has cooked, use the quick vent option.
- Remove the Instant Pot lid and pour in the evaporated milk and add in the cheeses. Stir to combine and then serve immediately.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 412
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 500 mg
- Fat: 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 20.4 g
- Cholesterol: 47.2 mg