This instant pot Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect side dish for any meal!
- 16 oz mini shell noodles (Any small noodles or elbow macaroni would work great also)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 Cups water
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup evaporated milk
- 10 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Add the water, uncooked pasta noodles, butter, paprika and pepper to the Instant Pot. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Seal the lid to the Instant Pot shut and press the manual button and then high pressure. Set the time to 3-4 minutes.
- After the pasta has cooked, use the quick vent option.
- Remove the Instant Pot lid and pour in the evaporated milk and add in the cheeses. Stir to combine and then serve immediately.