These quick and easy garlic cheddar biscuits can be made in 20 minutes! If you have a craving for Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, this is the recipe for you!
- 2 cups of Homemade Bisquick
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- In a large bowl, mix together Homemade Bisquick, cheese, and garlic powder.
- Add in milk and stir until well mixed. The dough will be sticky.
- With a spoon, drop the dough onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 min at 400 degrees or until the biscuits begin to slightly brown on the edges.
- When the biscuits are almost done baking, it is time to prepare the butter mixture.
- Melt the butter, then stir in the oregano and garlic salt.
- Once the biscuits are removed from the oven, brush the butter mixture over the top until they are well-coated.
- Serve warm.
The dough will pretty much keep its shape while baking.
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 292.9 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 16.3 mg
Keywords: garlic cheddar biscuits