Delicious and Easy Crock Pot Lasagna. Perfect family dinner meal.
- 1 pound of beef, browned and drained
- 1 jar of Bertolli® Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic sauce
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Lasagna Noodles (DO NOT buy the no boil type)
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, Bertolli® sauce, cottage cheese, and 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add a layer of the beef mixture in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add layer of UNCOOKED lasagna noodles. You may need to break the noodles to allow them to fit.
- Continue adding a layer of beef mixture and noodles until you use all the beef mixture. Make sure the beef mixture is the last layer.
- Cover with the remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
- Turn your crock pot to low for 3 hours. My crock pot cooks hotter than most and it did not take the full 3 hours. You will know when it is done by checking the lasagna noodles to see if they are tender.