An Easy bruschetta recipe with fresh figs, goat cheese, and honey. The honey adds the perfect amount of sweetness to counteract the bitterness of the goat cheese.
- 12 slices of French Bread (purchased pre-sliced from local grocer)
- 1 pkg. of French Type Goat Milk Cheese
- 6 Fresh Figs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread thin amount of butter on tops of the slices of french bread, enough to brown when toasted.
- Place bread on a cooking stone and bake for 20 minutes.
- While bread is till warm, spread desired amount of goat cheese on top.
- Half fig fruit and cut each half into thirds, lengthwise. Add three slices on top of the goat cheese.
- Drizzle honey over the top of the bruschetta.
Keywords: Easy Bruschetta Recipe with Fresh Figs and Goat Cheese