Simple and Delicious Easter puppy chow recipe.
- Pour the candy melts into a glass microwavable safe dish. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the Chex cereal and gently stir until all the cereal is coated with melted chocolate.
- Divide the 2 cups of powdered sugar between the 2 large freezer bags.
- Divide the chocolate coated cereal between the 2 bags of powdered sugar, seal shut and gently shake each bag to coat the cereal with the powdered sugar.
- Add the M&M’s to the puppy chow.
- Store the puppy chow in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 27.7 g
- Sodium: 275.4 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.4 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 1.2 mg
Keywords: easter puppy chow, easter muddy buddies