Cute cupcakes perfect for Easter!
- 1 package of White Cake Mix with pudding added to the mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3–4 cups of powdered sugar, Sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- up to 4 tablespoons milk
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Insert the cupcakes liners in your cupcake tin.
- Fill the liners with your cupcake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before adding the cookies and the frosting.
- Beat the butter for a few minutes using your mixer on medium speed.
- Add 3 cups of powdered sugar and mix on low speed until blended.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt, and 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- If you need stiffer frosting, add the remaining sugar.
- If you need a thinner frosting, add the remaining milk.
- Add your food coloring gel until you get the color desired.
Keywords: Easter cupcakes