Peeps dressed up in the Sunday Best! Perfect for Easter Treats!
- Candy Melts (I used green, white, and pink)
- Melt some of the white candy melts according to the package.
- Dip the body of the Peeps up to the neck in the white candy melts to create the shirt. Allow to dry before moving on.
- Melt your suit color candy melts according to the package.
- Dip the body of the Peeps to create a “V” in the front so it appears to be a suit jacket.
- With the left over colored candy melt, place it in a zip lock bag and cut a very small hole in one corner. Use this to add the buttons and a bow tie to the shirts.
- Allow to dry before enjoying.
Keywords: dressed up peeps