Delicious Cold Broccoli Salad for summertime meals.
- 1 medium head of fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces (about 1 1/2 – 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoon mayo
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine the broccoli, shredded cheese, sunflower seeds, onion and bacon.
- Whisk together the mayo, vinegar and sugar. Pour over the salad and gently stir to coat the broccoli.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to let the flavors meld.
- Serve cold.