Easy Recipe for puppy chow inspired by Little Debbie’s Cosmic Brownies!
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 10 oz bag Wilton chocolate candy melts
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 large gallon freezer bags
- 1/3 cup Wilton rainbow chips
- Pour the candy melts into a glass microwavable safe dish. Heat in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Chex cereal and gently stir until all the cereal is coated with melted chocolate.
- Divide the box of brownie mix between the 2 large freezer bags.
- Divide the chocolate coated cereal between the 2 bags of brownie mix, seal shut and gently shake each bag to coat the cereal with brownie mix.
- Add in the rainbow chips.
- Store the puppy chow in an airtight container (I simply keep it in the freezer bags) in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 9.7 g
- Sodium: 369.9 mg
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 55.7 g
- Fiber: 7.6 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: puppy chow, brownie puppy chow