To me, the key ingredient to this cold and flu preparedness kit is Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Facial Tissues. I purchase my Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Facial Tissues at Sam’s Club. With two small children, having tissues on hand is a must. The 12 pack comes in very handy since I can stash them in all the rooms of the house!
Why Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Facial Tissues over any other tissues?
- They are constructed of three layers of tissues which makes them strong when you need them.
- They have a moisture-activated middle layer that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses,
- Less likely to get a red nose due to the softness of having a three layered tissue.
What to have in your cold and flu preparedness kit?
- Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Facial Tissues – Perfect for reducing red nose and kills cold and flu viruses
- Hand Sanitizer – Helps to kill germs
- Hand Soap – Washing your hands is the best way to help stop the spreading of germs
- Disinfecting Wipes – great for cleaning up messes or door knobs
- Chicken Noodle Soup – the best Get Well Soon food, in my opinion
Other Kleenex® options:
What do you have in your kit?