Simple No-Bake cookies for Valentine’s Day: Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Oreos.
- In a double boiler pan on low/medium heat, melt the almond bark. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate into each cookie mold.
- Place a red velvet Oreo cookie into each mold, on top of the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the remaining melted chocolate on top of each cookie, up to the top of each mold.
- Place the cookie molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Line a baking pan with wax or parchment paper. Gently pop the chilled cookies out of the molds and place on the pan. Set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the red chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted red chocolate on top of each cookie.
- Before the chocolate drizzle hardens, add your favorite sprinkles.
Keywords: Candy Coated Oreos