Tender chicken tossed with celery, grapes, and mayo for a chunky chicken salad that will please both kids and adults.
- 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Large Celery Stalks
- 1 Bunch Seedless Red Grapes
- 3 Large Spoonfuls of Hellman’s Mayo
- Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cube chicken once cooled and place in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Dice celery stalks into small pieces and cut grapes in half.
- Add celery, grapes, and mayo to chicken in the large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve cold on bread, toast, or sandwich rolls.