Want a spicy cheesy chicken casserole for dinner tonight? Try this chicken rojo casserole, it will be perfect.
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk Chicken
- 1 pound of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bag of Nacho Cheese Chips, Crushed
- In a large pot, melt the cheese, rotel, and soup.
- Once melted, add the chicken and about half the bag of chips (you need to save some for the top)
- Place the mixture 9×13 pan and top with the rest of the chips.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until hot.
Keywords: chicken rojo