Interesting biscuit idea to start off your day!
- 2 1/4 cups of biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 State Fair® Corn Dog, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 3 oz of pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into 12 cubes
- Mix together the biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Fold in the State Fair® Corn Dog pieces.
- Grease your cupcake tins and add a small amount of dough to each cup.
- Place a cube of cheese in the middle of the dough in the cups.
- Split the rest of the dough evenly to put over the cheese cubes. Make sure to push it down to form a seal around the cheese.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees.