This recipe for cheese dip with sausage is perfect to take to your next game-day party! Simple to make!
- 1 pkg Melting Cheese (You can use cheddar, or whatever you prefer based upon your tastes)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Green Chilies
- 1 lb Lean Sausage
- 1 packet Italian Seasoning
- Brown sausage and drain grease.
- Put all ingredients above into a medium sized saucepan and heat on a medium stove setting until the cheese is melted. Continue stirring frequently so the cheese does not burn on the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Warning, the cheese will be very hot.
Keywords: cheese dip