Fun Charlie Brown Chicken Nuggets. Perfect for watching the new Peanuts Movie!
- Tyson Chicken Nuggets (as many as you need)
- American Cheese, sliced (as many as you need to cover the chicken nuggets. I found I could cover 3 nuggets with 1 slice)
- BBQ Sauce
- Cook the Tyson Chicken Nuggets according to the instructions.
- Allow the Chicken Nuggets to cool before handling. Cut the American Cheese to fit the top of the chicken nuggets.
- Lay the cheese on top of the chicken nuggets and return to the oven or microwave to allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove the cheese covered chicken nuggets.
- With your BBQ sauce, make a zig-zag on the chicken nuggets to resemble Charlie Brown’s shirt.
If you BBQ sauce does not have a squirt top, put your sauce in a zip lock bag and snip a small hole in a corner. Then apply the zig zag on the chicken nuggets.