Delicious Chicken sandwich with a Cajun kick!
- Chicken Breasts
- Cajun Seasoning
- Smoked English Cheddar Cheese
- Kaiser Rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (you may need to adjust this to your taste)
- Heat your skillet and a bit of olive oil, medium heat.
- Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning on both sides of your chicken breasts.
- Cook the chicken in the skillet until done.
- Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
Assembling the Sandwich
- Cut your kaiser roll in half.
- Place your chicken on the bottom bun.
- Layer the cheese, lettuce, tomato on top of the chicken.
- Add the Spicy Mayo on the top bun, put together and enjoy!
Keywords: cajun chicken sandwich