Simple and Delicious Bunny Butt Cookies perfect for Easter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, combine the sugar and softened butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Slowly fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Once all the ingredients are combined scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball using your hands. My dough was a little bit sticky and that is ok.
- Place the cookies about 2-3″ a part on an ungreased baking sheet and gently pat down using your fingers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool prior to decorating.
Decorating the cookies
- Generously frost each cookie with white frosting.
- Give each frosted cookie 2 Wilton bunny feet
- Give each bunny a pink ‘tail’.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 8.4 g
- Sodium: 105.7 mg
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.1 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 27.3 mg
Keywords: bunny butt cookies, easter cookies, spring cookies