These Blueberry Meringue Cookies are light and fluffy. They are packed with delicious blueberry flavor. You won’t be able to get enough of these meringue cookies!
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon blueberry extract
- 1–3 drops of blue food coloring
- In a standing mixer, add in the egg whites and cream of tartar.
- Mix on medium speed until soft peaks form and then increase to faster speed.
- Alternating between the sugar and powdered sugar, add in 1 Tablespoon at a time until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the blueberry flavoring and the food coloring and mix until combined.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe the meringues onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour at 225 degrees.
Keywords: Blueberry Meringue Cookies