Delicious blueberry muffins with a twist of lemon!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk or half and half
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (you could also substitute applesauce)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine the sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add in the fresh blueberries gently and fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
Keywords: lemon blueberry muffins, blueberry lemon muffins