The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe ever! It makes a large batch, perfect for the holidays.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs, well beaten
- 6 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- In a stand mixer, cream sugar and butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking soda and sour cream.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the butter mixture and mix until blended.
- Add vanilla and eggs, mix until blended.
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour little by little and mix until well blended.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface and cut out the cookies.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Allow to cool before decorating.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 6.7 g
- Sodium: 28 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 18.8 mg
Keywords: sugar cookies, best sugar cookies,