The year 2014 has came and went. What a year it was. It was the first year that I managed Midwestern Moms and I have learned much along my journey. Also in 2014, I had my second little boy. He had the challenge of acid reflux and has since over came it. He is now a happy little boy and gaining weight.
Looking back to 2014, I pulled the top posts in 2014 that you all loved. These were not all published in 2014 but these are the posts that received the most traffic over the year.
The Best of 2014
- How to make a Boutique Style Hair Bow
- DIY Mod Podge Tile Coaster Tutorial
- Taco Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- How to Copyright Photos in Photoshop
- Fall Recipe Roundup – All Things Apple
- DIY Organization Solution – Grocery Bag Holder
- Corner Bookmark Tutorial
- Egg Biscuit Casserole
- How to make T-Shirt Yarn
- How To Make Homemade Baby Wipes
I am excited about 2015! I spent last night creating my blogging planner and I hope to rock 2015.