Easy Italian pasta recipe perfect for family dinner time
- 2 – 24 oz jars of Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 pound of pork sausage, browned, crumbled and drained
- 16 oz bag of penne noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 cups of freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the port sausage, penne noodles, 1 1/2 jars of Bertolli®, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Once thoroughly mixed, place in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese to the top of the pasta.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Adjust the amount of sauce and cheese to your taste.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 881
- Sugar: 10.2 g
- Sodium: 1122.2 mg
- Fat: 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 122.1 g
- Fiber: 5.9 g
- Protein: 44.3 g
- Cholesterol: 56.3 mg
Keywords: Italian pasta bake