Quick and easy bbq chicken quesadilla recipe.
- 1/2 cup of Original KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb. of cooked chicken breast, shredded
- Flour Tortillas (about 3 or 4 large tortillas)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix the shredded chicken and the BBQ sauce.
- Heat your skillet (greased) on medium heat.
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and add a layer of cheddar cheese, then a layer of BBQ chicken, and another layer of cheddar cheese to 1/2 of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place it in the skillet.
- Cook on 1 side for a few minutes or until lightly brown. Flip the tortilla to cook the same way on the other side.
- Repeat steps for remaining tortillas until you run out of BBQ chicken.
You may want to add the BBQ sauce 1/4 cup at a time. That way you can get the best flavor for you.