- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Container Light Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Container Del Monte Fruit Cup, Drained
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Fill muffin cups approximately 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- As an alternative, you can also divide the batter between 2 coffee mugs and microwave for 3 minutes to have Muffins in a Cup.